Company: Newport Meat Pacific Northwest
Zip Code: 97230
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Newport Meat Pacific Northwest
1. Experience in a fast pace warehouse type position.
2. Forklift and Pallet Jack Experience.
1. Understand and practice OSHA warehousing safety regulations
2. Perform order selecting, receiving and put away job functions.
3. Knowledge of meat processing facility a plus.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to work extended periods of time in a cold environment and work well with hourly line personnel.
1. Each employee is responsible for the food safety and quality of our products.
2. Participate in daily stretching activities to prevent employee injury.
3. Assist in assuring the efficient and correct order fulfillment and loading of Fulton /Sysco route trucks, by selecting and palletizing products that are itemized on pick ticket.
4. Weighs and marks items on ticket and loads truck as directed.
5. Assist in assuring any and all special product requirements have been met.
6. Daily job functions include but not limited to: Receiving, Loading , Unloading, Stretch Wrapping, Put Product Away, Order Selecting, Scanning, Palletizing, Invoicing, Labeling, and Rebox Product
7. Stocks items in freezers and coolers.
8. Assure proper rotation of product.
9. Assure all returns are processed in a timely manner.
10. Assist with inventory procedures.
11. Responsible for general cleaning of warehouse, coolers, and freezer.
12. Assure all powered equipment inspection forms are completed daily, and notify management of potential safety issues.
13. Assist in investigating inventory discrepancies.
14. Assure that all safety and GMP rules are adhered to.
1. Hours to be determined by business needs.
2. Hours vary between 6:00am and 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Newport Meat Pacific Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time