Company: FreshPoint Nashville
Zip Code: 37210
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Loaders primary function is to move and from material to production operations safely and securely. The Loader may additionally ensure that outgoing delivery trucks are loaded accurately. Performs all duties according to proper safety procedures.
- Moves material to and from production operations safely and securely
- Ensure outgoing delivery trucks are loaded accurately to include verifying pallet information.
- Slot inventory in correctly in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform cooler sweeps to keep selection areas free of trash and empty pallets.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- 6 months warehouse experience required
- Electric pallet jack/forklift expereience required
- Able to read, write and communicate effectively, as it relates to the job and to the safety regulations
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time