Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 9
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Develop and deploy the instructor-led training program for the organization, including the support of Train the Trainer and End User Training initiatives, to meet the needs of the organization and to foster the continued improvement and growth of the business. Classroom training responsibilities include working closely with the Product teams and key stakeholders to quickly and effectively understand business process and/or system changes as it relates to training impacts. Trainers will provide training on the all BT supported applications as well as customized, proprietary bolt-ons. Trainers will also be required to update training documentation and build training data in the training environment, as necessary.
Classroom Training Delivery (40%):
- Keep current and proficient on all new product functionality, as well as existing offerings
- Deliver ongoing Train-the-Trainer sessions
- Document open questions / parking lots items / feedback during and after class and work with Training Development and Functional Teams as well as client SMEs to find answers
- May be asked provide virtual/hands- on training to the user community in various locations (contiguous United States) as needed
- Ensure readiness of all training data and training environment requirements
- Manage training administration:
- Confirm course materials have been delivered and classroom devices work prior to the start of class
- Track course attendance and communicate back to the OE Deployment Team
- Administer course evaluations at the end of each class
- Promptly report and assist in troubleshooting any technical problems
Documentation Development and Other Duties (60%):
- Assist in the development of performance support materials, which may include job aids, and participant guides
- Moderate and manage online Communities of Practice
- Collaborate on the instructional development process by enhancing/testing/editing training materials and by providing feedback regarding flow, concepts and exercises.
- Act as a change advocate for the project
- Assist with other duties as assigned or as directed
Incumbent must be able to ramp up quickly to understand Sysco’s requirements, system configuration, and new business processes. The individual will be required to work with his/her peers to gain mastery of the system. Experience with at least 2 full-cycle implementations for large–scale business transformations is key.
Education: BA or BS in education, business, human resources or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of relevant technical training delivery experience preferably in supply chain, food services or software consulting industries.
- Formal education and/or practical application of curriculum development and adult learning theory preferred.
- Previous SYSCO merchandising experience also preferred (DPR and SUS IMS systems).
- Expert knowledge of multiple technology applications (web, legacy, ERP, cloud)
- Experience with the RWD uPerform required
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience developing classroom training materials preferred
- Experience with food services industry preferred
Attributes of our Sysco professionals include a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; able to manage priorities
- Excellent problem-solving skills, must be able to work through and resolve obstacles, be persistent and persuasive
- Excellent team-building skills; able to work with different levels of personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate up and down the chain of command
- Ability to multitask and have flexibility to accommodate changing priorities
- Travel may be required (up to 30%)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time