Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Buckhead Meat and Seafood of Ohio
Zip Code: 43619
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Sanitation is responsible for ensuring sanitary conditions of equipment and the plant are met each day before production starts in compliance with standards and regulatory guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform cleaning operations of the production facilities, which involves disassembly, cleaning parts manually or with high pressure hoses and reassembly of all equipment
- Clean overhead areas throughout facility including pipes, cords/hoses, refrigeration units, light covers and other fixtures
- Preparing the plant each day so it will pass company and USDA inspection
- Each employee is responsible for reporting food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action (managers, supervisors, QA)
- Good attendance and adherence to work schedule
- Adherence to all Good Manufacturing Practices, Company Policies, Code of Conduct and Safety procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
The physical demands listed are representative of those that must be met by an associate to perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical strength to lift and maneuver 50-60 pounds
- Standing, stooping, bending reaching and climbing are regular activities
- Must have the ability to talk and hear; must be able to hear warning horns on moving machinery, vehicles, and equipment
- Specific vision abilities required to perform this job include close and distance vision, depth perception, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
- Must exhibit a required level of endurance, energy, and strength to successfully perform requirements of the position
- Ability to touch, feel, manipulate fingers and limbs to disassemble and reassemble machines and equipment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Buckhead Meat and Seafood of Ohio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time