Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Seattle
Zip Code: 98032
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for payroll functions. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills with attention to detail and ability to handle confidential information.
- Administer Enterprise timekeeping program, including user maintenance, Associate enrollment, technical support and problem solving and manager/associate training/support
- Administer and run data for execution of Driver Incentive Program and Warehouse Incentive Program
- Assist Sales Analyst in the administration of the Marketing Associate Compensation program
- Work closely with HR to calculate and submit deducts for benefits, dues, garnishments, etc.
- Timely and accurately follow Corporate-directed Year End Processes Protocol
- Assist in the administration of the Company's Paid Time Off policies, including assistance with associate time off accruals
- Develop and prepare requested payroll reports and/or compensation studies for HR, CFO and President as requested
- Facilitate Stock Purchase Plan enrollments, cancellations and adjustments
- Assist employees and managers with payroll-related questions
- Roll-out and administer any and all payroll compensation or incentive program
- Handle all AP responsibilities related to compensation, benefit programs, incentive, rewards, etc.
- In an environment with collective bargaining agreements, calculate benefit payments, administer contract wage increases and ensure other compensation benefits in the CBA are adhered to
- Other duties as needed
Education and / or Experience:
Associate or Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred.
1 year of previous payroll processing experience.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing and excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Seattle is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time