Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The Senior Compensation Analyst will be responsible for maintenance and execution of compensation programs including base pay and variable programs. Will lead compensation projects and provide guidance to the HR and Business partners on compensation related matters. Conduct market analysis to research trends and compensation initiatives in the market place and provide recommendations/solutions as well as administrator systems that support these programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Partner and consult with internal business leaders to determine scope and purpose of position; conducts job evaluations and makes recommendations for appropriate salary grade.
- Research, gather and analyze data to determine appropriate salary and career level for new positions; re-evaluate current job positions, and compensation proposals for new positions
- Develop and maintain job families in support of business needs; and ensures alignment with compensation grades, levels, ranges.
- Support the annual pay review and incentive programs, including annual pay review and bonus planning.
- Prepare analysis and presentations to communicate compensation policies, procedures, and practices to internal customers.
- Educate and advise managers on compensation administration and planning processes.
- Provide knowledge and support on compensation decisions, incentive plan design, and LTI.
- Annual survey participation ensuring submission deadline is met. Conducts and participates in salary surveys, interprets salary data and performs analysis to ensure competitive positioning within the marketplace.
- Design and prepare analytical reports/metrics for on competitive position, budget guidance, recommends updates, changes or actions to resolve compensation concerns, as necessary.
- Evaluate pay trends, differentials, and salary structure adjustment surveys, to make recommended adjustments to the compensation grades, levels, and ranges to remain competitive.
- Will assist in the implementation and roll out of HRIS/Comp software modules which may include salary planning, advanced compensation, and/or performance and goals. Following implementation, will be required to use and provide administration on the system
- Work on various projects as needed.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Self-starter: exhibits confidence and resourcefulness; analyzes, improves and records procedures; regularly assists with driving change.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and document all aspects of a specific project and ensure scope and direction of a project is on schedule.
- Ability to communicate promptly, clearly and concisely (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Works independently as well as in a team environment.
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analytical experience, preferably in compensation
- Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in a quantitative/analytical major such as economics, finance, business, math, statistics, etc., or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert-level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Especially a proficiency in creating and managing databases, and maintaining Excel spreadsheets with compound formulas and working with large data files
- Thorough knowledge of job evaluation processes, salary administration, state and federal laws, compensation and pay practices
- Ability to work with multiple external and internal sources and stakeholders, balance priorities, provide concise and accurate analysis
- Able to interpret data and derive sound conclusions
- Able to manage multiple assignments and/or projects
- This position will be performed at the Corporate facility in Houston, Texas
- Limited travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies as needed
- This is a typical office job with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time