Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Cincinnati
Zip Code: 45241
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Provides day-to-day leadership, coaching, training and support for the Customer Service team.
- Provides day-to-day leadership direction to Customer Service team including proactive guidance, troubleshooting support, and issue escalation.
- Reviews reports and acts to resolve problem issues.
- Communicates daily with Sales, Transportation and Customers to review and resolve issuess with customer orders.
- Delegates work and coordinates activities of staff members and teams.
- Monitors Customer Service performance against expectations.
- Processes feedback and resolves complaints .
- Drives accurate and timely resolution of Customer Service inquiries and processes related to customers orders.
- Performs daily Customer Service staff responsibilities and other management responsibilities (as necessary.)
- Performs daily Customer Support objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, leading and coaching, developing, and disciplining Customer Service staff; administering scheduling systems and time management processes; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job evaluations; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Three years progressive experience in a Customer Service call center environment or equivilent combination of education and experience required.
- One year of supervisory experience preferred. Previous experience dealing directly with customers in the foodservice industry is preferred.
Education and / or Experience:
- High School or Equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent and effective interpersonal and communication (oral, written, telephone etiquette and listening) skills
- Ability to model superior customer focus and empathy
- Ability to use experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to plan and carry out assigned projects, resolve problems within established parameters, coordinate work with others and interpret policies on own initiative
- Ability to supervise a large staff effectively
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions for recommending plans of action
- Ability to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization both orally and written
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationship with both internal and external clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Basic computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Cincinnati is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time