Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 4
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Responsible for managing multiple projects within the Facilities Planning department. These projects could be, but are not limited to projects for slotting optimization, facility layout/design, rack configuration, automation, fleet & facility maininentance, and distribution systems. Must be able to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project they are working on. Must also be able to define and manage project scope and schedule.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and evaluate business requirements of distribution operations in areas of space utilization requirements, slotting of product, determining racking requirements, product flow, and materials handling in both warehouse and delivery.
- Utilize Problem Solving abilities to identify, define and resolve specific problems of the operational areas in the operating companies in SYSCO.
- Plan, communicate, coordinate and industrial engineering projects and other operational projects in SYSCO operating companies.
- Developing conceptual layouts to support supply chain initiatives.
- Perform analyses regarding inventory & replenishments.
- Develop and conduct training programs related to projects or programs assigned to this job function.
- Analyzing CAD drawings to support DC modeling and analysis.
- Developing Material Flow Diagrams and related analysis.
- Interfacing with multiple internal and external departments including Finance, Customer Sales, Operations, Transportation, Real Estate, and other 3rd parties.
- Develop analysis and presentation standards within the Facilities Planning team
- Maintain relationships with Finance, Supply Chain, Transportation, Operations and Customer Sales
- Represent Faculties Planning team and Facilities department during internal Sysco project meetings
- Keep informed on industry news and facility technologies
- Additional Responsibilites may include additional planning activities related to facility or supply chain planning.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Facility Planning, Industrial Engineering or equivalent or a closely related field required or equivalent combination of education and related experience. Masters preferred but not required.
- 2 – 5 years; preferred experience in Facility Planning, Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement or equivalent.
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled at Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Project. Experience with AutoCAD preferred but not required.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Proficiency in multi-tasking, prioritizing, communicating, and adapting to change
- Strong data analysis skills
- Comfortable with adapting to change
- Comfortable with a broad range of research tools and technologies, analytics and basic financial analyses
- Professional development-oriented attitude
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Intrinsically strong and structured approach to problem solving
- Strong execution orientation
- Passion for finding information on innovative industry trends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understands team dynamics and works well within team structure.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to travel 50% of the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employeewill be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supercedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time