Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Sysco Boston
Zip Code: 02367
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Provide the continuation of occupational health and safety services on the night shift; flexibility for alternate day shift hours as staffing requires. The Occupational Health & Safety Coordinator works closely with the Occupational Health Nurse Manager, Safety Director, and Operations management to support a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment.
Work Schedule wil be Sun-Thurs, starting at 6pm.
- Provide drug and alcohol testing services on off-shifts and during necessary coverage of OHNM while out of the office (PTO)
- Assist with filing and data entry to maintain medical and safety records. Maintain all medical records in compliance with HIPAA and confidentiality.
- Assist with safety training/observations/investigations along with health/wellness training on the night shift. Provide compliance in documentation of all mandatory computer training for night shift associates.
- Other tasks as assigned by OHNM or Safety/Security Director.
- 3 years minimum in an occupational health clinic. Work experience in a warehouse, distribution or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Associate Degree minimum. EMT, Medical Assistant, LPN certificate preferred. CPR, AED, and First Aid certification required. DOT Drug Collector and Breath Alcohol Technician certification.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Boston is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time