Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Manager, Customer Journey Campaigns is responsible for executing a robust digital strategy, understanding how different online marketing channels work together, and optimizing each channel (e.g., email, web, search, social, etc.). They should have a deep understanding of customer behavior, the product discovery journey, and how to communicate brand/product value proposition within the customer's context. They drive success by executing integrated marketing campaigns and creating field-ready tools which build our sales pipeline.
- Develop digital campaign strategy, which incorporates customer- facing communications strategy, customer path/journey, and digital media mix. Leverage customer insights, CRM capabilities, and focus groups to inform strategy. Plan and execute all digital web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, recommend and execute user experience improvements. Build alignment with sales organization and business technology groups.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies that deliver profitable growth. Develops product-based marketing programs and plans that will grow the business. Executes the logistics of Sysco brand related and/or category related programs. Leads cross functional teams across our operating company's Sales, Marketing and Merchandising groups to implement or optimize our annual promotions, food shows, customer events, and other customer or training processes, platforms and programs. Measures and tracks programs for success.
- Design, build and maintain our digital presence and social listening capabilities. Benchmark our brand presence against other leading B2B and B2C organizations. Analyze results and forecasts for gaps and suggest strategic and tactical improvements.
- Define campaign budget, identify trends and insights, and optimize spend through analysis and testing (e.g., A/B testing). Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Deliver financial and/or volume goals for key initiatives.
- Communicate corporate goals and campaigns strategy to facilitate local marketing activities. Develop and deploy field-ready digital tools that enhance local marketing capabilities.
- Collaborate with agencies, cross-functional team members, and various partners. Create and deliver standard digital programs across enterprise. All other duties as assigned.
Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in marketing, foodservice or a related field.
- Certification in Google AdWords/Facebook PPC is a plus
- Minimum 5 years driving digital marketing initiatives and direct experience with digital tools (email, social, text, SEO)
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience working with key digital partner organizations such as Salesforce or Radian 6
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a support or service role to sales groups
- Relate-able foodservice experience acceptable.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial individual who is well organized, extremely computer literate, and excellent with follow through
- Experience with Salesforce, ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud, Content Management, and Project Management required.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ability to work well in a team and build positive relationships with a diverse set of individuals, functions, and cultures.
- Creative individual with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time