Company: Buckhead Meat & Seafood of Chicago
Location: US-IL-Hampshire, US-IL-Chicago, US-IL-Elgin, US-IL-Huntley, US-IL-Algonquin, US-IL-DeKalb, US-IL-Woodstock, US-IL-Rockford, US-IL-Burlington
Zip Code: 60140
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position is located in Hampshire, IL.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
JOB PROFILE SUMMARY:
Responsible for managing or performing work associated with converting raw materials and components into finished goods including:
- General production manufacturing work.
- Assembling finished components or parts into finished products.
- Process manufacturing batches of bulk materials/ingredients including mechanical processing (e.g., mixing, grinding, separating, filtering, etc.) and chemical processing (altering the chemical properties of materials through chemical reactions and changing temperature, pressure, etc.).
- Setting up and operating machine tools to convert materials into parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies Surface finishing of parts, components, and assembled items including washing/painting/plating/anti-corrosion coating, hardening, polishing/engraving/etching, etc.
- Packaging materials or finished goods into containers for the purpose of protection, display, and handling.
Duties vary within production. Duties include but not limited to opening meat, deboxing, carrying boxes, dumping boxes, cleaning area, Manuel transfer of meat, moving equipment, sweeping floor, making boxes, shoveling in general, possible running of some less complicating processing equipment such as skinner, stew machine and swisser.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Buckhead Meat & Seafood of Chicago is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time