Company: Guest Supply
Zip Code: 08873
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Who We Are:
Guest Supply is a leading global manufacturer and distributor to the Travel and Leisure industry, providing products to over 25,000 hotels in 109 countries. We manufacture personal care amenities and a full range of textiles, and, we distribute nearly everything else you find in the hotel public guest areas in the hotel room. Recently achieving a billion dollars in annual revenue, Guest Supply has grown its business by over 200% in the last 7 years. Guest Supply is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Sysco. Sysco is a 54 billion dollar, industry leading, global food and beverage distribution company, employing thousands of employees worldwide and home to the 13th largest sales organization in the world.
Are You The One?
If you are a person who has demonstrated a strong work ethic, and a commitment to continuous personal capability development and improvement; exceptional time management and analytical skills, the ability to positively adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment. And if you are highly organized and detail-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset you can have a career at Guest Supply that challenges your intellect, builds your business acumen, and develops your personal and professional career goals.
The Data Entry Coordinator is responsible for coding and standardized data entry into the Company’s business enterprise software while ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT:
• Data Entry – Set up and maintenance of base tables and data configuration in PeopleSoft ERP. Enter data including but not limited to: customer information (i.e., name, address, telephone number, etc.), product information (i.e., classification codes), vendor information (i.e., inventory, freight terms, etc.), standard units of measures, general ledger accounts, cost attributes and other order management information. Obtain missing information from Data Analyst. Set-up and maintain data for items, products, vendors and customers
• Provide internal & external customer service support and problem resolution to Sales team and external customers/vendors as needed.
• Perform regular audits of data to ensure data integrity. Check configuration of data and correct, if needed.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and professional interactive skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from suppliers, customers, management and inter-department staff. Capable of working with internal staff from other departments in a proactive and constructive manner.
• Customer Service – Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as needed. Follow up as needed.
• Planning / Organization - Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities/deadlines and shift priorities as necessary. Uses time effectively.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Develops alternative solutions.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions. Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Makes timely decisions.
• Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts well under pressure. Follows through on commitments.
• Team player attitude with the ability to work independently.
• Detail Oriented – Attention to details and accuracy.
• Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook). PeopleSoft ERP preferred.
- High School degree or GED equivalent required. Associates degree or 2 years or more of related college credit preferred.
- 1-3 years experience with high volume data entry required. 3-5 years experience with high volume data entry preferred.
Here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy in this role:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Flexible dependent and health spending accounts
- Paid time off – vacation, sick and personal days
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- While this position will primarily work in an office environment, travel, including overnight (approx. 30 %) may be required to attend company events, staff meetings, training sessions, customer meetings and/or industry or vendor trade shows.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicle for business travel that may result in long periods of sitting.
- Must maintain a valid driver license with a driving record that meets Company minimum standards and maintain current automobile insurance coverage as set forth by Sysco.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Overtime work may be required depending on business needs.
Guest Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Guest Supply is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time