Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Owns Time design and configuration for all Operating companies and Corp and SBS associates. Partners with OpCo CFOs and HR leaders to understand business needs and provide technological solutions. Partners with Labor relations team to manage “Time” component of the CBAs more efficiently. Responsible for the accurate delivery of Time data to the Payroll systems. Designs, implements and manages Time clocks and other time collection devices. This is a senior individual contributor role to start with; however their responsibility, impact and scope are across the Enterprise, highly technical and complex.
- Owns Time Management for Sysco. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for eTime. Drives design and configuration of Time policies for union and non-union associates within the HRIS system. Partners with OpCos to remove roadblocks and errors and implements a business process for eTime, incentive, and other payment data to be fed to Payroll
- Partners with OpCo CFOs and HR leaders to understand associate time management business challenges and deliver technology solutions to address those, providing a one stop shop for Time management at Sysco.
Manages Time clock setup and configuration across the enterprise. Works with Time clock vendors, HRIS and BT partners to address issues timely. Manages requests via a case management tool. Establishes and maintains SLAs
Drives and optimizes business processes for Time data maintenance and demonstrates a strong understanding of the various systems that house HR and Payroll data as well as the integration between those systems and the time system. Works with HRIS, BT, and Payroll teams to deliver and maintain a high level of Payroll accuracy rate
Provides functional expertise and business needs during technology implementations and upgrades (Workday Payroll and Time, eTime); Exhibits project management mindset
Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent required
- Preferred - SHRM-SCP or CP certification preferred; PMP certification preferred. ADP eTime and Payroll, Workday HCM, Peoplesoft HCM, or Oracle HCM applications certification preferred
3+ years of experience in building and architecting Time management for at least one large enterprise with ADP eTime or other large Time management tools (including setting up Time Clocks)
5+ years of experience in managing eTime applications (ADP, Kronos, etc) including Attendance, Leave, Activities and Advanced Scheduler modules
5+ years of experience in standardizing and optimizing Time processes and establishing ownership with a decentralized workforce of 30 or more locations with union and non-union workforce
Experience managing multiple methods of Time collection, including clocks, kiosks, tablets, mobile devices, and desktops
- 5+ years experience in building and managing eTime processes and helping deliver >99.7% Payroll accuracy.
- Should be able to demonstrate and maintain a continuous process improvement mindset across Time and Payroll processes and should be able to demonstrate measurable results
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time initially
- Proficiency in ADP eTime or Kronos configuration, Workday Time tracking
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time