Company: FreshPoint Corporate
Zip Code: 32751
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Brief role description
This position is responsible for promoting the company’s products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts by managing the CMU and Emerging Chains within the FreshPoint National Sales Organization. The main focus is to help FreshPoint and Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company within our FreshPoint OpCos ($700MM< in Contract revenue for CMU & Emerging Chains combined).
Primary areas of responsibility
- Resource management: allocating resources, overseeing account management, manage to the monthly sales plan and profitability of CMU/Emerging Chains business, executing performance management policies, business planning; Champion change in the Contract Sales department; escalation point of contact for customer issues; Support for Directors of CMU Sales
- Resource development and training: Attending Customer visits, presentations and Business Reviews with Directors of CMU Sales; Leading Team Huddles; Oversee management of MDA Compliance; Build effective relationships with current/prospective customers
- FreshPoint Reporting - oversee effective utilization of the pipeline tool, NAG Reports, and other financial and sales reports for: account management, opportunity tracking, task management, logging and maintaining key customer data: contact information, prospective customer, wins, promotions, future business reviews, etc.
- Enhance the Customer Experience- Develop value added offerings for customers to gain organic sales and profit growth with assigned customers. Work with FreshPoint OpCo’s to ensure the highest level of customer service and execution of the customer first model.
High school diploma or equivalent, valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company insurability standards. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts preferred.
2 years of FreshPoint experience or 5 years of relevant industry w/ Sales management (managing a portfolio of business and people) experience.
- Ability to manage and serve a large volume of CMU and Emerging Chain revenue <$50MM individually.
- Ability to multi task several projects and workstreams within the National Sales Organization
- Ability to manage and motivate a sales organization within an OpCo managing $319MM< in Contract revenue for CMU & LCC combined
- Familiarity with customer service activities and interdepartmental and cross-departmental communications
- Effectively present information
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of MS Office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Corporate is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time