Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Sr. Manager Performance Analytics is a key leader in the development of Sysco’s Analytics & Performance Intelligence capabilities. This prospective candidate will be at the forefront of Sysco’s customer-first evolution, which is enabled by advanced analytics and a digital transformation. They will be responsible for the strategic thinking, product development, and deployment of several related analytics use cases against one of Sysco’s core enterprise analytics engines.
This role will require close collaboration, depending upon the use case, with leadership, functional teams (e.g., merchandising, revenue management, human resources), operating companies, specialty companies or geographies and technology teams.
Analytics roadmap & use case scoping
- Define and align organization around where Sysco wins and loses leveraging data & insights from across EATs organization (data science, primary research, market\customer intelligence)
- Define the approach and guide the design of analytics models for several use cases associated with one of the core enterprise analytics engines
- Work with leadership throughout Sysco to frame business opportunities and develop appropriate analytic strategies
Development of analytics products & dashboards:
- Perform data mining, cleansing, and manipulation; identify necessary data elements and their sources, leverage appropriate tools to acquire and consolidate large volumes of data from different sources, and identify and resolve any irrelevant, corrupt, missing, or incongruent data
- Work with Business, Data Science, and Business Technology teams to ensure that all models are effectively scaled
- Develop and build metrics and tracking to ensure value is captured from analytical models being developed and deployed
Team management & coaching:
- Coordinate a cross-functional team of analysts, business SMEs, and technical resources
- Bachelors in an analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Business)
- MBA or other advanced degree from a top tier educational institution (preferred)
- 5+ years in a corporate setting or leading professional services company in an analytical or strategic role such as Strategy, Finance or Insights
Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with digital technologies including understanding of underlying data architectures, data requirements and limitations, interdependencies between interface front-end, service layer, and back-end
- Understanding of key differences between a range of descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics approaches and tradeoffs between each
- Understanding of business value drivers, corresponding business impact, and relationship between modeling choices and business considerations
- Ability to problem solve in a structured and logical framework that encompasses problem statement definition, data analysis, and insights and recommendations
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment that enables a cross-functional team with various backgrounds and capabilities to execute at a high-level
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; comfort interfacing with both technical and management teams
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time