Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
The HR Data & Time Administrator is responsible of maintaining all enterprise-wide organizational and employee data information in Workday. Responsible for validating all-time files on a weekly basis and provide support to OpCo’s for all human resource data and time-related issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains system organizational information as directed through Corporate HR
- Creates, edits, and maintains jobs, positions, and organizations in ERP system – Workday
- Creates, edits, and maintains organizational relationships, cost centers, personnel assignments and related information
- Produces relevant non-standard reports if requested
- Ensures that all required data has been correctly and completely loaded (e.g., employee time
- Researches and resolves basic time and payroll issues
- Audit and Maintain data alignment between all HR Systems.
- Works with Payroll Services to help troubleshoot payroll issues
- Monitor weekly sign off audit in accordance with Service Level Agreement
- Perform and verify updates to employee master data, records and related information
- Document issues and identifies appropriate actions to resolve inquires including those related to, but not limited to, benefits, payroll and compensation, time entry, and termination, and the Associate Portal
- Liaises closely with Opco and Corporate HR as appropriate
- Provide associate assistance with Manager Self Service (MSS) and Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Actively re-directs incoming callers to self-service options
- Works with Service Desk and acts as Tier 3 support related to Employee Data Administration and Enterprise eTime.
- Performs outbound follow-up communications, as necessary
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
High School or Equivalent
Associate’s Degree or specialized course work
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
2 years human resources administration, organizational management and/or Payroll Time Administration
- ADP Enterprise eTime
- Customer Service
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced Excel Skillset
- Experience with HRMS software (Workday, Oracle Cloud, ADP)
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Ability to select and apply standard policies and procedures.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to furnish information to those requesting status of change.
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- OpCo HR
- Corporate HR
- IT COE HR
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time