Company: FreshPoint Corporate
Zip Code: 32751
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Program Sales Analyst is responsible for the design and development of effective reporting and sales analysis programs to help increase efficiencies within the Multi-Unit Account Group, where needed, to increase effective service levels and sales volume increase The Multi-Unit Program Accounts Analyst is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining multiple activities dealing with Multi-Unit Account Sales contracts and programs. This position works directly with CMU and Emerging Chain account executives and support roles. “in the field” to implement new sales, marketing, and operational programs developed through the Corporate Multi-unit Account Staff. Cross training with current and future multi-unit account department sales personnel is an integral part of the job function of this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements sales reporting tools as well as administer multiple customer facing reports at scheduled cadence.
- Interacts with customers, both inside and outside the facility, in a sales support capacity.
- Administers, maintains and develops Program Sales customer contracts
- Establishes and maintains customer/item tracking, spreadsheets, etc., as needed.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates multiple activities, setting realistic time frames to fully complete activities in an efficient and organized manner by utilizing a planning system, i.e., checking and responding to email and voice mail messages.
- Communicates necessary information concerning CMU and Emerging Chain business to appropriate Sales Department Management.
- Communicates effectively, accurately and concisely with manager/supervisors, customers, vendors and Associates, to prevent or solve problems and/or discrepancies that occur, i.e., Customer Rebate Tracking and Collection Program, Product Consolidation, Customer Incentive, Weekly Pricing, Bid Compliance, etc.
- Pays close attention to detail when inputting information into the computer system.
- Displays and maintains a “team-player” attitude, assisting in all areas of Program Sales, when requested and also with special projects and assignments.
- Uses innovation in situations where, “all the pieces of the puzzle”, are not easily/readily accessible, arriving at the most desirable outcome for the particular situation. Visits the Sysco Corporate SIU e-learning site to gain up-to-date knowledge used in the position.
- Continuous development of computer skills through various online and continuing education resources.
- Responsibly recommends to the Manager/Director of Program Sales, potential changes in work processes/departmental policies and procedures, after considering positive and negative impacts on the Customers/Vendors/Company and takes action to resolve problems.
- Makes sound, informed decisions with minimal delay, about internal and external customer issues or problems, also informing Director of CMU Accounts of issues or problems, if issues are of a sensitive, critical nature.
- Exhibits tact and respect for fellow workers, managers and supervisors, when faced with differing of opinions, arriving at amicable, workable solutions.
- Willingly accepts routine or challenging assignments and follows through completing and proofreading assignments, with a minimal amount of assistance from supervisor.
- Assists other departments and performs other duties as assigned by the Director of CMU Sales.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Possess High School Diploma or equivalent.
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Possess knowledge of SQL
- Additional knowledge of SSRS, Tableau, and Access beneficial
- Possess successful record of ability to relate well with people, acting as a “Team Player” and demonstrating proven excellence in internal/external customer service.
- Possess experience working effectively in a sales support environment.
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Excel for spreadsheet setup and maintenance.
- Possess proven, excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess working knowledge of Sysco’s policies and procedures.
- Possess ability to maintain confidential information.
- Possess basic math skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
The Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Associate
Encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Inside environment conditions:
Protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Corporate is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time