Company: FreshPoint Denver
Zip Code: 80216
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the Credit Department, supervising credit associates and pursuing late payments. Process credit applications, perform collections and maintain accurate customer information in the computer system.
Two (2) years secondary education in an appropriate discipline, preferred.
- Two (2) years intensive credit/collection work preferred.
- One (1) year supervisory experience.
- Two years AR/AP experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel) and 10-key.
- Detail oriented with solid communication skills with others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approve payment plans and settlements
- Assist in preparing legal cases with Corporate attorney
- Approve or deny credit applications and customer terms.
- Give credit references on customers.
- Represent the company at Bankruptcy hearings, prepare documentation for the hearings.
- Verify audit requests and balances on customers.
- Enforce the corporate credit policy
- Responsible for monitoring all assigned Credit Accounts and assisting in rectifying any problem areas.
- Continuously monitor all accounts and assist associates with difficult accounts.
- Supervise Credit associates; train, motivate and lead the staff
- Prepare timely performance evaluations on staff
- Delegate accounts and projects to utilize manpower efficiently and effectively
- Attend monthly professional credit meetings to continuously develop knowledge in assigned duties and keep pace with the profession.
- Responsible for assuring the company is following state and federal regulations regarding collections.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Note: The above job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the employee and are not to be construed as an expressed or implied contract of employment or a promise of employment for any specified time between an employee and FreshPoint. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities required due to the operating needs of the business.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Denver is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time