Company: SSMG Corporate Role
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Travel Percentage: 0
National Accounts Manager
OVERVIEW:The National Account Manager role maintains responsibility for several aspects of the Specialty Meat Contracting Team, including: pricing communication, management of contracts, customer interaction, sales tracking, and more. This position will be joining a small team in which each member plays multiple roles and job requirements may fall outside of the scope below.
- Managing written contracts between SSMC and customers
- Communicate customer pricing on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate complex customer request/projects/initiatives, including limited time offers, new location openings, product additions and deletions, etc.
- Analyze and find mutual customer/Sysco value in the Supply Chain such as category/product voids leading to increased sales opportunity, increased Sysco Brand Mix to drive customer value and meat company margin, and reduced expenses.
- Manage day to day interaction with customers, communication flow to OpCo Contract Sales leads and AEs, SBS, Problem resolution, Service Level monitoring.
- Assisting in RFP process and writing new customer specifications, executing customer sample requests; knowledge of, or ability to understand, SSMC product categories and product lines.
- Bachelor’s in Business/Sales/Marketing or related field
- Years and type 3+ years of Contract Sales experience, or Foodservice operations (preferably at a National level)
Technical skills and abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong tactical planning and leadership skills
- Able to self-direct work priorities to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong negotiation, and conflict resolution capabilities
- Work collaboratively across corporate functional areas
- Proficient in MS Office - Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
Decision making authority
- Prioritization of competing deadlines, to ensure timely completion of all tasks
- Calling and maintains key customer relationships. This role will be in contact and working to maintain relationships with customers ranging between $500K-$100M.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SSMG Corporate Role is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time