Company: FreshPoint Atlanta
Zip Code: 30213
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Performs regular review of assigned customers’ account status to ensure timely payment according to terms
- Manages credit hold policy; reviewing customer account status, payment performance, and sales collection action prior to approving/declining order release
- Provides regular communication with Marketing Associates, District Sales Managers and Account Executives on customer account status to maximize collection rate and timely resolution of discrepancies
- Researches and resolves account disputes, rejected / returned payments, skipped payments/invoices and corresponds with customers to reconcile payments and resolve past due balances
- Makes recommendations to department management on potential bad debt accounts according to company guidelines
- Performs regular review of customer files to manage risk and remain compliant with audit controls and company policy
High School Diploma
Minimum 1 year in credit/collections or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic financial analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft office and receivable management systems
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Atlanta is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time