Company: FreshPoint Atlanta
Zip Code: 30213
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This position will support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement for the FreshPoint Market. Partner with Corp/Opco leadership to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices. Support corporate FP & A processes, initiatives and reporting within Operations.
- Develop and deploy finance tools and processes across the region
- Facilitate annual AOP process and tools
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics
- Develop and identify insights and opportunities
- Create Corporate/Opco and regional forecasts based on defined cadences
- Analyze key drivers in variance between last year and planned results
- Backup of general accounting functions as needed
- Analytical support for strategic investment decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years Financial or business related analysis experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills and broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Must have strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word) and knowledge of financial reporting software
- Primarily Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm; mandatory Saturdays based on business needs
- Work overtime as required by department manager.
- Works in the office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Atlanta is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time