Company: FreshPoint Central California
Zip Code: 95382
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This position is responsible for maintaining pricing integrity with contracted customers. Communicate effectively with key National and Local account managers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Ensure accurate information is sent to key customers in a timely manner
- Communicate detail with sales re: proposals, price changes, bid prep and COG maintenance
- Direct communication with Corporate office/National accounts group, buyers and sales managers
- Review daily/weekly sales for margin management
- Review daily/weekly upload sheets for margin management
- Review and monitor GP reports and suggest improvement to sales and buyers
- High School Diploma/ college preferred
- 3 years produce purchasing /3 years produce pricing
- Understanding of produce distribution
- Strong accounting and math skills
- Computer and AS 400 knowledge
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Central California is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliatesEmployment Type: Full Time