Company: FreshPoint Central California
Zip Code: 95382
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This is a Finance position that provides leadership and oversight of credit risk related to established and potential customer accounts. Defines and establishes guidelines to determine credit worthiness, terms and collection practices according to Corporate standards and applicable laws. Directs the activities of department staff, including local credit managers across the region, engaged in conducting credit investigations and collecting delinquent accounts.
Undergraduate degree or equivalent relevant experience.
3-5 years of supervisory and credit experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performance management, training and development of local credit managers
- Ensure company policies, procedures and internal controls maintain credit risk within established tolerances and customer accounts are collected in a timely manner
- Monitor department goals sustaining achievement, identifying gaps between goals and actual performance and taking corrective action as necessary
- Supervise direct and indirect reports, invest time in associate development, set goals, monitor performance and ensure staff is well-equipped to meet and/or exceed job expectations
- Ensure compliance with Sysco Corporate and Sarbanes-Oxley financial requirements including participating in Credit and Operation Review audits and annual self-assessments
- Collaborate and partner with the Sales team and Presidents to grow business within accepted credit risk tolerances
- Responsible for assuring the company is following state and federal regulations regarding collection practices
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Note: The above job description is not intended to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the employee and are not to be construed as an expressed or implied contract of employment or a promise of employment for any specified time between an employee and FreshPoint. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities required due to the operating needs of the business.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Central California is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time