Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
We're looking for a talented architect who is passionate about building high performance, scalable, mission critical, and secure systems in the cloud. This is a cross functional role involving several teams including Analytics, Master Data Management, Product, Marketing and eCommerce, with a key focuse on building up Sysco’s data backbone. This is key role in designing and architecting our future data ecosystem in a widely distributed in cloud/on prem environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a technical expert on all things data (ingestion, storage, & access) and work with engineering, product, and business team(s) to understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture to help influence outcomes and facilitate discussions.
- Design, build test and configure a multi touch attribution platfrom by using user level events and MDM for consumption into analytics workflows
- Validate, create and enhance enterprise data models (physical and logical data models) across business units utilizing industry best practices. Identify opportunities to optimize data models to support new and existing projects, and finding commonality between usecases to optimize shared services.
- Work with the team on persistent data modeling, both data design patterns for dimensional modeling (star, snowflake, Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault), classic application data modeling (normal forms), key-value/NoSQL data modeling with their tradeoffs, and facilate rapid access patterns for click stream data.
- Articulate consistent policies around data design and naming to developers, document and enforce them
- Lead, design and implement innovative Big Data analytical solution using leading cloud platform framework
- Integrate continuous integration (CI/CD) framework, building regression-able code within data world using GitHub, Jenkins and related applications in data products build
- Help overcome data migration and data platform challenges related to slow queries, slow data loads, time-outs, system resource utilization
- Analyze and improve efficiency, reliability, and scalability of the platform
- Build collaborative partnerships with architects, technical leads and key individuals within other cross functional groups
- Mentor and work with Engineers to implement best practices and processes
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with application/data architecture
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years of cumulative IT experience
- 5 Years of deep experience with designing and scaling data products
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Experience with cloud native, microservices oriented, and big data/non-relational data architectures.
- A proven ability to pivot as business clarity is defined
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with Salesforce, realtime, JSON API, ElasticSearch data modeling design patterns and implementations is a plus
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; an ability to present and discuss technical information in away that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding
- Demonstrated good judgment with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to forge strong partnerships with vendors, business partners and internal customers
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Highly motivated to accomplish desired goals and outcomes and requires little or no supervision or direction to achieve them.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible; readily accepts new changes; open to new ideas.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; manages time well.
- Ability to work in a group setting or independently.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time