Company: Buckhead Meat and Seafood of Chicago
Zip Code: 60140
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
- Ability to perform selector, loader, and receiver's job duties.
- Oversees checking of pulled product
- Assists in training of new associates
- May help fill in for a Supervisor and/or lead a line, but does not directly oversee other employees
- Certification on material handling equipment is required. Must be able to think on his/her feet. Knowledgeable of every position in operations.
- Product Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal / communcications skills
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-2 years experience in warehouse
- Ability to stand 8+ hours
- Ability to work in wet/cold environment
- Moderate physical demands (lifting 60 lbs, cold environment)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Buckhead Meat and Seafood of Chicago is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time