Company: Sysco San Francisco
Zip Code: 94538
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This is a Sales support position responsible for providing direct support to all assigned Account Executives. This position will support the Account Executive in the interpretation of all contractual requirements of the Master Distribution Agreement by maintaining contact with the customers, implementing and reviewing pricing agreements, and coordinating with the various departments with the base Company, other Companies within the organization and/or corporate.
- Support Account Executive: Customer Inquiries (special orders, credits, transportation/truck, item issues, pick-up request), Manage outs, Monitor orders before cut-off, Tracking's, Manage Proprietary items (MUPA), 360 support
- RVP Tasks: Order Guide creation/Chart maintenance, New Item Requests/Limited Time Offers request to merchandising, New account set- up, coordinating with SBS
- Manage and support Local Contract Customer Lead House: Order Guide Management, Inventory Reporting, etc.
- Business Development: Scheduling visits, Menu Reviews, New Items/Samples/Broker Visits, Market Analysis/Trends
- Customer Onboarding/Training/Account Set Up
- 3+ year prior outside foodservice sales coordination or customer support experience
- Preferred 3+ years prior foodservice sales, B2B experience, restaurant management or culinary background
Education and / or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to service multiple customers simultaneously; Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Expert in Microsoft Suite of applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Stay current on existing and new Sysco technologies (i.e. My Sysco Reporting, e-Commerce capabilities, etc.) to ensure customers have the latest information.
- Preferred: Demonstrated experience with and working knowledge of Sysco customers and sales support best practices
- Ability to tactfully interact with coworkers/customers, meet deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco San Francisco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time