Company: Sysco Denver
Zip Code: 80238
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This position is responsible for promoting the company's products and services and for building relationships with new and manage existing accounts. The main focus is to help Sysco customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
- Account Management: Day to Day contact for Customer: Customer & Order Inquiries, Manage Customers to MDA Compliance & Ensure Customer Satisfaction; Build out customer call plan and execute against company expectations
- Increase Share of Wallet with Existing Customers via: Face-time with Customer to identify customer desires/goals, evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers; work with specialists/brokers for product ideation; share information and knowledge with customers as part of value-added service; answer customer's questions about products, prices, availability and product uses; provide product information and practical training to customer personnel
- Leverage Account Coordinators to manage activities initiated by: Client Services & RVPs for large business events
- Sysco 360: utilize the CRM tool for account management, opportunity tracking, task management, logging and maintaining key customer data: contact information, prospective customer, wins, promotions, future business reviews, etc.
- Ongoing Training: Customer Digital Experience, My Sysco Reporting, My Sysco Truck, Sysco360
- 3+ year prior outside foodservice sales or B2B experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts preferred
- Preferred 3+ years prior foodservice sales, B2B experience, restaurant management or culinary background
Education and / or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of marketing principles, product lines, ordering procedures and credit terms
- Familiarization with customer service activities, inter- departmental communications and general finance concepts
- Ability to manage end to end initiatives through challenging deadlines
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including the ability to service multiple customers simultaneously; Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Expert in Microsoft Suite of applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Stay current on existing and new Sysco technologies (i.e. My Sysco Reporting, e-Commerce capabilities, etc.) to ensure customers have the latest information.
- Ability to sell, ability to multi task, familiarity with customer service activities and interdepartmental and cross-departmental communications, effectively present information, problem solver
- Preferred: Demonstrated experience with and working knowledge of Sysco customers and sales support best practices
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Valid driver's license with a driving record that meets company insurability standards
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Denver is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time