Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: FreshPoint Central California
Zip Code: 95382
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This position will support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs and overall business improvement for FreshPoint’s California operating companies. Partner with Finance Manager and Area CFO to deliver financial and strategic results through utilization of Financial Planning & Analysis best practices.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills and broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Must have strong computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Education or experience to fulfill the essential functions and responsibilities with a minimum of 2 years financial or business related analysis experience. Finance or Business Admin degree preferred.
- Employee must pass a background check, pre-employment post offer drug screen
- Pass the minimum hiring requirements
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy finance tools and processes across the region
- Assist with annual AOP process and tools
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics
- Develop and identify insights and opportunities
- Assist with opco and regional forecasts based on defined cadences
- Analyze key drivers in variance between last year and planned results
- Backup of general accounting functions as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Primarily Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm; some Saturdays or Sundays as needed
- Work overtime as required by department manager.
- Some travel to regional Opco’s involved
- Works in the office
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Central California is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time