Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Position coordinates with internal and external customers to accurately implement customer/supplier contract pricing and rebates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes time-bound requests for Pricing & Agreements
- Executes and maintains accurate pricing and rebate components of customer contracts and supporting supplier agreements for all operating companies
- Reviews and interprets inputs from suppliers, customers, merchandising, and operating companies to implement accurate contracts
- Obtains all necessary documents and approvals to execute customer programs and supporting bill back allowances
- Communicates with internal and external departments and customers to ensure accurate contract implementation throughout the Sysco network
- Must develop knowledge of cost and price components as well as system knowledge to execute responsibilities and to identify opportunities and root causes to advise Sysco teams
- Researches, resolves, or escalates price discrepancies/disputes for suppliers, operating companies, and customers
- Attends required team functions as scheduled
- Participates in the SBS M4 business practices (includes documenting/maintaining standard processes, performing and measuring metrics, and actively participating in continuous improvement initiatives)
- Performs special projects as assigned by leadership
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
High School Diploma or equivalent
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience in an office environment in sales/sales support, accounting, pricing, costing, agreements, customer service, or related field; or a Bachelor’s degree and 1 year of experience in an office environment in sales/sales support, accounting, pricing, costing, agreements, customer service, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year in SBS related department, or 4 years of professional experience
- Previous experience in accounting, pricing administration, or foodservice distribution
- AS400, SAP, Vistex or related ERP Experience
CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Basic computer proficiency
- Microsoft Office (strong Excel skills)
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook and, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal and external customers
- Data entry experience with 10 key by touch.
- Ability to multitask and handle large volume of detailed work with accuracy
- Sense of urgency with the ability to balance priorities in a high volume environment
- Self-motivated with impeccable follow-up skills
- Adapt effectively to a frequently changing environment
KEY INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS:
- Sysco Sales Management
- Sysco Procurement Management
- OpCo Management
- SBS Functional Areas
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time