Company: Buckhead Meat of Florida
Zip Code: 33823
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Job Title: Driver
Reports to: Transportation Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned to meet company needs.
- Delivery of Buckhead Meat or Central Seafood product to customers.
- Ensure superb customer service to our clients when delivering products.
- Ensure that all invoices are correct when delivering products.
- Collect any money that is due.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be able to function in cold environment.
- CDL Class A or B required.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 80 pounds.
- Must be able to unload product by hand when necessary.
- Ability to use a pallet jack.
- Ability to focus and perform under pressure.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or GED and related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This position requires a Class A license, preferably a CDL A. All drivers must have at least 1 year of driving experience with a safe driving record.
Ability to speak, read and write in English efficiently. Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Buckhead Meat of Florida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time