Company: Buckhead Meat Northeast
Zip Code: 08837
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
For all of us at the Buckhead Meat Companies, Buckhead Pride is much more than our brand… it is how we conduct our business. We take great pride in the products we make, the farmers and packers we buy from, and the customers that we service. We are also proud of our dedicated team of professionals that are passionate about delivering quality and consistency. Buckhead has been through many milestones, including an ownership change to become part of the Sysco Corporation in 1999, but our mission has never wavered. To this day we focus on quality, treat our employees, customers and suppliers with fairness and respect, and continue to create products that represent value. Buckhead has grown to one of the largest, most reputable brands for high quality proteins in the nation, but our business will always be one built on relationships of trust...one customer at a time.
Brief role description:
As the overall leader of the sales organization, the VP of Sales helps shape and execute the sales vision for the organization by ensuring appropriate processes, systems, people and culture are in place to win in the market. In addition, this position is responsible for the recruitment and development of all sales leadership, sales associates and customer service Furthermore, the position will be accountable for successfully implementing key changes and programs across all sales positions.
Overall, this position is responsible for continually increasing MA’s selling time and their ability to be a consultative sales associates for our customers.
Primary areas of responsibility:
- On-target performance includes exhibiting the following framework components; Core Qualities, Shaping the Future, Delivering Business Results and Leading People
- Collaborates and establishes a productive working relationship with cross-functional departments; operations, finance and merchandising.
- Manages the performance and leadership development of Regional Sales Manager, Director of Program Sales, Director of Business Development, and all other direct reports
- Accountable for successfully implementing key strategic changes and launching new programs across all local sales positions; ensuring all sales associates achieve required behavior changes and performance metrics
- Develops and coordinates sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Fully leverages Territory Planning tools, such as, MA Allocation Tool and Market Analytics for all territory/customers changes or allocations
- Develops and delivers sales budgets
- Directly manages major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
- Professionally represents Sysco at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
- Accountable for building and leading the strategy for development of the sales associates and managers by full utilization the CMP process.
High School education required. Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. business administration) or equivalent educational level preferred.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
2 or more years’ experience in a Senior Sales management position
5+ years’ food service sales management experience leading a successful sales team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Buckhead Meat Northeast is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time