Company: Trinity Seafood
Zip Code: 08701
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
Accurately identifies, verifies, records, and receives shipments and insures product and packaging quality. Partner with other associates to ensure proper data entry, sorting, segregating, staging and flow of product.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Verifies condition, style, SKU #, P.O. #, quantity, and serial numbers by packing list
- Ensures accuracy of shipments
- Follow all SQF principles pertinent to your position as specified by the SQF Practitioner.
- Collaborate with Merchandising to verify deliveries, P.O.’s
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Maintain accurate records ensuring all HAACP paperwork is included and in order
- Assist in inventory control
- Adjust Inventory as needed
- Enter receiving daily
- Responsible for Code creation, management and maintenance
- Complete other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Responsible for following and maintaining company policies regarding employee handbook and corporate policies.
Skills Needed: Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Work independently, be reliable, responsible, dependable
- Demonstrated ability to interact with others.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to sudden changes in customer demands or operational goals.
- Demonstrated commitment to work until job is completed
- Customer-service oriented
This position requires the ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods and perform repetitive movements in wrists and arms on a frequent basis. Lifting up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May frequently be required to work OT (including weekends/days off)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Trinity Seafood is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time