Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 10 +
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Brief description: As Principal Enterprise Architect you will be part of the Enterprise Architecture organization under Sysco’s Business Technology Enterprise Services organization. Sysco’s Business Technology department brings together technology and process expertise into one streamlined, consumer and business-oriented team. Our focus is to provide innovative business solutions that eliminate waste, maximize customer satisfaction and improve business productivity.
In this critical role in the Sales and Marketing domain, you will work with other Enterprise Architects and closely partner with various business and IT leaders. You will be strategically focused and will help drive and shape the Enterprise Architecture function and its deliverables. In this advanced role, you will demonstrate strong knowledge of enterprise architecture practices and be able to clearly articulate how EA brings value to the enterprise.
You must have excellent Sales and Marketing domain architecture knowledge, organization and communication skills, prioritize effectively and possess strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. You will execute the EA governance processes to align with and enable Sysco’s Transformation to an Agile/DevOps delivery model.
Supervisor: Director, Enterprise Architecture & Innovation
Description of Responsibilities:
- Create and improve existing enterprise architecture practices. Assure architecture principles and standards are consistently applied.
- Develop and maintain domain level architecture documentation as required.
- Develop and communicate Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Coordinate with IT, Business Leadership, Program Management and Enterprise Architecture Team to provide enterprise solutions that are scalable, adaptable and synchronized with future state business needs.
- Provide Technology Governance and ensure broad and clear understanding of Technology decision rights.
- Facilitate and implement Technology strategy planning and domain Technology Roadmaps (across all technology disciplines within the Sales domain).
- Execute and improve upon the business-value-oriented Enterprise Architecture strategy at Sysco.
- Partner with senior IT leadership to ensure alignment of the IT strategy with Technology guiding principles and overall Enterprise goals. Act as an industry expert and stay current with new Technology trends to better analyze and plan current and future IT needs.
- Provide technical guidance on complex architecture challenges.
- Partner with strategic vendor partners on technical and organizational levels.
- Execution and continuous improvement of the internal processes of the Enterprise Architecture function in alignment with Sysco’s transformation to an Agile/DevOps operating model.
- Drive architecture deliverables effectively across peers, partners and matrixed resources.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with business leader, IT leaders, key technical experts & strategic vendor partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with equivalent work experience.
Experience and Skills:
- 12+ years of cumulative IT experience
- 4+ years of relevant architecture experience in sales and marketing
- 5+ years of delivery experience as a systems analyst, developer, project manager and/or system administrator
- Hands-on experience as a Domain, Solution, Technology and/or Business architect (multiple domain experience strongly preferred) and related technologies and tools
- Experience with and understanding of the deliverables and value proposition of Enterprise Architecture.
- Deep understanding of the methods and processes of Enterprise Architecture
- Experience in setting, managing and operationalizing Enterprise Standards
- Solid understanding of Agile, Lean and DevOps methodologies & experience practicing architecture in environments using these methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with hands-on technical delivery (App Dev or Operations) strongly preferred.
- Experience in a large multi-national enterprise context strongly preferred.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. IT is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time