Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Brief description: The VMO Analyst is responsible for the development of all reporting activities and artifacts to support the BT Vendor Management Office. This position will develop tools and reports to effectively measure the performance and activities of technology vendors, support vendor selection and assess overall vendor performance. This position requires effective communication skills to serve as a liaison between internal cross-functional areas, the VMO and technology vendors.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Proactively monitor vendor reports, key performance indicators and dashboards, assist and support VMO with periodic invoice reconciliation, chargebacks and true-ups, renewals, budget planning, service level agreements and resource baseline metrics review in cadence with a VMO governance model.
- Support corporate IT technology sourcing plans and strategies to ensure that technology services are delivered and executed in a responsive and responsible manner.
- Lead, participate or support RFI’s, RFP’s and RFQ’s for technology services.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the corporate requirements, environments, projects, and overall goals and objectives. Maintain a current knowledge of available and emerging products and services pertinent to the corporation.
- Develop and maintain technology vendor profiles and reports.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Sysco team members from across the organization and technology vendors to execute the strategic mission of the VMO and BT.
- Understand, implement, and effectively use corporate technology tools, including VMO's Ariba system, Sharepoint and established policies and procedures.
- Manage and update VMO vendor rate card database.
- Work collaboratively as a liaison between VMO, Purchasing and IT Finance.
- Perform or assist with VMO contract management responsibilities like monitoring contract issues, writing and reviewing contract changes, tracking the status of contract deliverables, and administering vendor Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Support VMO team to create presentations and handle ad hoc requests.
- Develop and prepare documentation, artifacts, reports and presentations for Vendor Engagement meetings.
- Create and update spreadsheets, and provide dashboard reports to vendor contract activity.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding corporate information and comply with corporate ethics policies.
- Bachelor’s degree - MIS, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of reporting tools and database experience
- Three years professional experience with at least two in a large corporate/central office environment supporting senior level management teams and a multiple departments.
Experience and Skills:
- Technology-related sourcing and vendor management knowledge, preferred but not required
- Extensive knowledge of presentation, reporting and financial tools, especially Excel
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several discrete variables in standardized situations.
- Strong organization, analytical and follow up skills.
- Ability to work in a highly visible and fast paced environment, with minimum supervision
- Demonstrates understanding of vendor management process including agreement negotiations and vendor performance monitoring.
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform light analysis using spreadsheets, budgets and financial reports.
- Demonstrated experience managing content for internal Intranet sites, including working with IT support functions would be a big plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates ability to define and manage processes.
- Knowledge of industry best business practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time