Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Video Production role will produce quality videos, from development to final editing to communicate Sysco’s story. As the internal expert in video production, direct and engineer in-house shooting, audio and lighting. Assist in print and web design pieces as needed. Serve as corporate photographer both in studio and on-site as needed. Control and operate production equipment and software. Analyze production needs to determine the most cost effective use of external suppliers, vendors and talent, and recommend the best techniques in which to communicate Sysco’s key messaging. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the entire production cycle, from conception to completion, with the cornerstone of the process being a comprehensive creative brief developed in close conjunction with the Communications team and internal clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor incoming video project requests on a daily basis, work with internal clients to determine project scope and costs and identify possible approaches and resources to meet needs
- Initiate, develop project plan and implement build out of Sysco “Green Room”
- Work with Communications Leads and internal clients to develop comprehensive creative briefs that clearly outline a video project’s objectives, key messages, desired audience mindsets, strategies, tactics, calls-to-action and list of interviewees with appropriate sample questions
- Work with the Communications Leads, internal clients and designated resources to coordinate and manage video production, including concepting, shooting, review, post-production and delivery
- Design and develop video content used across various mediums to achieve communication strategies and objectives
- Translate leadership messages into videos that are clear and appropriate for all levels of associates
- Integrate video projects, campaigns or other initiatives into the enterprise editorial calendar
- Provide photography services for corporation, including on-location photos, studio work or sourcing photographers that are “local” to the event. Locate and secure settings, properties, effects, and other production needs.
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate analytics
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years experience in Digital Media - Video Production experience in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge and use of professional video and cameras
- Proficient with Mac and Windows computer operating systems and capable of troubleshooting software and hardware problems
- Experience in interacting with stakeholders of all levels, developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Experience with managing all phases of video production, including concepting, scoping, creating briefs, coordinating production and review schedules, editing and delivery
- Ability to write/understand smart, concise, on-theme/message creative briefs and scripts
- Ability to clearly articulate technical and editorial requirements to partners
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for closely interacting with team members, internal clients, vendors and crews, and the ability to offer credible counsel and direction, wield influence when needed, and provide constructive feedback as required
- Demonstrated ability to make smart editorial decisions that benefit each piece
- Understanding of video production workflow, budgets and timelines
- Unrelenting attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to develop and maintain a strict production schedule, meet rapid deadlines and help lead a fast-paced team and crew
- Solid understanding of quality digital shooting and editing
- Knowledge of web standards for video production
- Comfortable working with different types of creative files
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher) and Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premier/After Effects, DVD Studio Pro) required
- Strong writing, editing, and copy editing skills and previous writing/editing experience in corporate communications, PR, or journalism
- Confidence with setting up and supporting internal events (town halls, national associate meetings)
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
The candidate must be proactive and results-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments from conception to completion on deadline with minimal supervision. Superior interpersonal and listening skills, with creativity and flexibility in approach to solutions, along with excellent client management skills are also critical. Strong attention to detail is a must. Finally this candidate must contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are highly motivated to improve their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results. A positive outlook and sense of humor are a plus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- This position can be performed from the corporate facility.
- Must be able to travel to Sysco facilities or operating companies.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
The signature below indicates that the employee has received a copy of this job description. This does not create a contract or change the “at will” status of the employee.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time