Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Business Technology Functional Analyst will be part of the One Sysco Data team and will be responsible for working with various business and technology partners to drive the developing and review of functional design, overseeing of functional tasks, and contribution to the establishment of best practices and governance for MDM platform and master data. He/she is an experienced IT professional who has worked in large-scale and complex business and technical environments and has project delivery experience, in particular, experience managing complex master data solutions or initiatives. The role
- Gather business requirements and definitions with various internal business units and third-party companies.
- Break Epics and Stories into specific technical tasks
- Work with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Engineers to resolve questions and address project deficiencies
- Brings efficiency/productivity enhancement requests for Business Process Modifications to the Product Owner as appropriate for evaluation.
- Develops requirements and participates in integration and acceptance testing
- Stays up to date on all changes/enhancements/upgrades with related modules of the application
- Gather requirements and provide specifications for roles and authorizations for the technical administrator to implement for e-Commerce, Merchandising and other business units.
- Write documentation including project objectives, functional design and implementation details
- Continually ensure clear and timely communication among all stakeholder and involved parties
- Proactively assess and mitigate project and product team risks
- Work with the business to document the current process in Aris/Visio
- Attend workshops with various user groups (departments) to gain knowledge of the current process
- Work with the business to develop future conceptual design for item & supplier set up.
- Delivery of detailed functional design and functional test execution activities
- Provide periodic status updates to stakeholders on current progress, issues and risks
- Provide Level 2 production support, involving relevant product teams where applicable
- Reviewing user access provisioning requests
- Ensure system administration and project activities are executed in accordance with defined processes and methodology
- Collaborate with business partners to analyze, identify, and provide guidance on fixing data quality issues
- Lead Business Center workshops to profile item data and conduct review sessions with business centers
- Work with the Data Scientist to review & analyze anomalies (incorrectly slotted items) in the OSD taxonomy
- Facilitate meetings with business centers (Sr. Director, Category Directors, Managers) to review the upper and lower level taxonomy
- Work with business centers to determine changes needed in the current OSD taxonomy. Document and track the changes for future maintenance
- Develop rules based on business center feedback that will be coded into machine learning.
- Work with Data Scientist to apply the changes back to the OSD taxonomy
- Work with 3rd party to check the taxonomy for conformity to hierarchy and values rationalized across the source.
- Check work FSA provided in terms of acquiring attribution
- Work with FSA to further enrich attribution and manage transfer of data back and forth
- Work with Enterprise Analytics Team to improve the algorithm to slot items and gather requirements for the recommendation engine and search
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
Required Minimum Experience:
- 2 years of working experience in complex business and technical environments
- 2 years of experience working in a data management capacity
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated Agile development mindset with a strong customer focus and results in orientation
- Basic understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other Agile development techniques
- Expert SQL experience preferred
- Experience with MDM platform(s)
- Ability to demonstrate strong independent problem-solving skills and be self-directed
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a solid understanding of business processes and requirements
- Strives to increase knowledge in Sysco business functions as well as technical knowledge
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time