Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Associate Translator is a key member of the team developing Sysco’s Analytics & Performance Intelligence capabilities. This prospective candidate will be at the forefront of Sysco’s customer-first evolution, which is enabled by advanced analytics and a digital transformation. They will support the design, development, and deployment of analytics use cases against one of Sysco’s core enterprise analytics engines.
This role will require close collaboration, depending upon the use case, with functional teams (e.g., merchandising, revenue management, human resources), operating companies, specialty companies or geographies and technology teams.
Development of analytics products & dashboards:
- Development of analytics products & dashboards:
- Conduct exploratory analysis against one or more of the core enterprise analytics engines or other strategic initiatives
- Perform data mining, cleansing, and manipulation; identify necessary data elements and their sources, leverage appropriate tools to acquire and consolidate large volumes of data from different sources
- Develop and build metrics and tracking to ensure value is captured from analytical models being developed and deployed
Analytics roadmap & use case scoping
- Analytics roadmap & use case scoping
- Support the definition of the approach and design of analytics models
- Work with a cross-functional team of analysts, business SMEs, and technical resources
- Bachelors in an analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Business)
- 1+ years in a corporate setting or leading professional services company in an analytical or strategic role such as Strategy, Finance or Insights
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Familiarity with digital technologies and data elements & sources
- Understanding of business value drivers and corresponding business impact
- Ability to problem solve in a structured and logical framework that encompasses problem statement definition, data analysis, and insights and recommendations
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment that enables a cross-functional team with various backgrounds and capabilities to execute at a high-level
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; comfort interfacing with both technical and management teams
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time