Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Brief description: Develops and maintains code and provides support for the software application suite.
Collaborates with other developers on solution design. Applies communication, analysis, problem solving, business knowledge and technical skills to design, develop and test quality solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and data driven platforms
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related discipline preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Core Competency Requirements
- 1-3 years’ experience with R or Python is required
- Proficient in ETL tools including Informatica and SQL.
- Experience with JAVA
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum Experience
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Extensive VisualForce, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers development experience
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.)
- Front-end development experience with Lightning Design System
- Strong experience with Salesforce and hands on experience with the Apex programming language, building Salesforce Lightning UI, Salesforce Lightning Connect to call external API.
- Knowledge of integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and software development lifecycle
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time