Company: Buckhead Meat and Seafood of Chicago
Zip Code: 60140
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
Sales Consultant - Specialty Meat Sales - Chicago
Buckhead Meat Companies has become synonymous with quality nationwide. Our story began several decades ago when our founders spent countless hours sourcing and delivering the highest quality meats. That passion led to rapid growth and a merger with Sysco, the world’s largest foodservice distributor.
We are searching for a Sales Consultant to grow direct sales within our Chicago market. In this newly created position, you will achieve sales growth as you promote, sell, and secure orders from existing and prospective customers. You will be the front of 08/2Buckhead Meat Companies and an integral part of bringing superior meats and seafood to your community.
What you’ll do:
- Research prospective customers in the Chicago metro market
- Use sales strategies to reach out to new leads
- Maintain relationships with existing customers
- Understand our company's product offerings, competitors in the industry, and the position in the market
What you’ll bring:
- A passion to grow Buckhead Meat Companies and thrive as an industry leader
- 2+ years of prior foodservice experience
- Knowledge of business development and outside sales in a food manufacturing environment, preferably with meat and/or seafood.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A culinary background is preferred and would help you succeed
Buckhead Meat Companies is proud to offer a highly competitive compensation package, commission structure based on sales growth and profit, bonus opportunities, as well as comprehensive benefits. Grow your career supported by an energized and passionate team, excellent training, and opportunities for advancement.
For questions regarding the status of your application, please contact Steven Jedras at 847-683-2042
or by email at email@example.com
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time