Company: Buckhead Meat Northeast
Zip Code: 08837
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
For all of us at the Buckhead Meat Companies, Buckhead Pride is much more than our brand… it is how we conduct our business. We take great pride in the products we make, the farmers and packers we buy from, and the customers that we service. We are also proud of our dedicated team of professionals that are passionate about delivering quality and consistency. Buckhead has been through many milestones, including an ownership change to become part of the Sysco Corporation in 1999, but our mission has never wavered. To this day we focus on quality, treat our employees, customers and suppliers with fairness and respect, and continue to create products that represent value. Buckhead has grown to one of the largest, most reputable brands for high quality proteins in the nation, but our business will always be one built on relationships of trust...one customer at a time.
Primary areas of responsibility
- Facilitate annual AOP process and tools
- Develop and deploy Finance tools, and processing across 3 locations.
- Train business stakeholders on AOP process
- Create reporting and communicate insight for Site leadership team including metric development.
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process
- Provide business insight into the monthly results and forecasts
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics
- Develop and identify insights and opportunities
- Analytical support for strategic investment decisions
- Create corporate and business segment forecasts based on defined cadences
- Develop, and deploy tools and processes across the organization as business defines
- Analyze Sales and Customer Data to assist Sales and Operations
- Identify cost and efficiency opportunities.
- As well as other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years Financial or business related analysis experience.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills and broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several discrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Buckhead Meat Northeast is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time