Company: Sysco Hawaii
Zip Code: 96819
Minimum Level of Education: Not Applicable
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Position Type: Non-Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
This position is located at 716 Umi St, Honolulu, HI, 96819.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
This position is responsible for maintaining a clean and safe Facility/Warehouse environment. Performs job in accordance with Preferred Work Methods.
- Remove all trash and debris from the warehouse and dock areas.
- Clean up any spills of product or other foreign matter.
- Operate power scrubber, sweeper walk behind scrubber and other warehouse equipment.
- Clean warehouse walls, floors, racking, doors, etc.
- Clean facility building, grounds, lighting, parking lots, etc.
- Sanitize restrooms, offices, break rooms, and locker rooms.
- Follow daily schedule as assigned by supervisor to insure continuous sanitation maintenance program.
- Maintain warehouse in a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent
- Previous sanitation experience within a warehouse environment, highly preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk and hear. The employee may have to lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities that may be required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco Hawaii is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time