Mgr, Fleet & MHE Data Analysis
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE:
Extract and analyze Fleet & Material Handling Equipment (MHE) purchasing, life cycles, repair costs and utilization data to recommend effective and efficient strategies. They also will manage strategic relationships and internal communication with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure their results are in-line with Sysco’s business requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand Sysco’s comprehensive delivery operations and seek solutions to improve these functions by enhancing the use of all mobile equipment
- Provide structured analysis to identify Total Cost of Ownership to Indirect Sourcing during the annual RFP process for mobile equip,emt
- Ability to accurately work with large amounts of data in order to draw inferences and present findings in a visual and spoken medium
- Design and deliver comprehensive strategies or models using Excel, Access, SQL, Tableau or Power BI
- Communicate equipment spec requirements to suppliers and business stakeholders
- Work cross functionally (internal or external) to implement enhancements for Sysco Operations
- Proactively prioritize assignments in order to meet established deadlines
- Performs duties and projects as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years’ experience in data analytics
ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Good oral and written communication skills with ability to clearly and concisely provide information
- Ability to plan and carry out assigned projects, resolve conflict, and coordinate work with others
- Manage toward strategic and tactical goals with continuous improvement
- Independently and proactively resolves problems.
- Understands team dynamics and works well within team structure.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Advanced Excel and Power Point knowledge required
- Communication: Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills. Clearly conveys information and ideas to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps audiences understand and retain the message.
- Customer Focus: Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of action; develops and sustains productive customer relationships.
- Follow up: Monitors the results of assignments, or projects, considering the skills, knowledge, and experience of the assigned individual and the characteristics of the assignment or project.
- Planning and Organizing: Establishes clear courses of actions for self and others to ensure work is completed efficiently. Effectively communicates changes and progress.
- Build partnerships: Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships across departments or teams to help achieve business goals.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position will be performed from the Corporate HQ.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description supersedes prior job descriptions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time