Sr Mgr, FP&A
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Sr. Manager, FP&A provides financial leadership, business partnership and decision support to the Executive Leadership team. Directs and supports the monthly reporting process and deliverables and reviews results and provides insights on the financial and operating performance of the businesses. Key liaison with Financial Reporting, Field Finance, Investor Relations, Internal Audit.
This position will be located at the corporate office in Houston.
PRIMARY AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Participate in the monthly financial reporting process by reviewing key financial results in the financial statements and operational metrics.
- Ensure the accuracy of the monthly reported results and work closely with the Financial Reporting team and business segments in the monthly close process.
- Act as the point of contact for the businesses to address and resolve reporting issues.
- Provide monthly reporting deliverables to the Executive Leadership team.
- Coordinate with business partners to provide monthly, quarterly, yearly materials and presentations for the Executives and Board of Directors.
- Analyze the financial and operational performance of the business and enterprise and provide insights on the results vs. last year, Plan and Forecast.
- Lead a team and participate in the recruiting, training, and performance management and development of finance associates.
- Assist in the annual planning process, corporate expenses and initiative analysis.
- Participate in ad-hoc requests, projects and analysis.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or Economics required
- MBA/CPA preferred
- At least 7+ years of experience in financial analysis and/or accounting required
- Prior managerial experience preferred
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to speak effectively with all levels of the organization
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time