Customer Service Supervisor
Company: FreshPoint Nashville
Zip Code: 37210
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 2
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The primary objective is to maintain superlative customer service while meeting gross profit dollar objectives. Increases market share by motivating, training, delegating and coaching a staff of Customer Service Representatives to achieve established corporate goals. Responsible for coordinating customer service with other departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies customer needs and provides resolution profitably to the company
- Maintains existing customer base through effective customer service skills
- Responsible for overall order entry process-review flow accuracy, ensure cut off times are adhered to, communicate with the Sales Management regarding potential issues
- Insure follow through with customer requests by customer service
- Hire, hold team accountable, train, write customer service schedules, manage CMP process and conduct reviews
- Understand edit procedure, operate the phone system and by cross training with customer service representatives, run necessary reports as needed
- Assist with food shows and other special events, as time permits, and with the coordination of the Sales Manager.
- Adherence to attendance policy and work schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Good communication skills
- Proved ability to communicate effectively to satisfy the customers’ needs.
- Experience managing individuals, motivating, training and disciplining a staff.
- Good computer skills - Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of AS400
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle crisis situations effectively
- Detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of general operating procedures in warehouse and distribution environment.
- Familiar with produce; including: varieties, product size, product characteristics, storage requirements, seasonal differences, and product features.
- Must be able to work with all levels within the organization.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Secondary education preferred
- Ideal candidates will have distinguished themselves in a service-oriented role
- Experience preferred in managing individuals, motivating, training, and disciplining.
- Minimum of two (2) years sales or customer service experience.
Office environment. A small percentage of work time is spent in a warehouse where temperatures are cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
FreshPoint Nashville is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time