Associate Software Engineer - Robotics Process Automation
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
Provides entry-level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of software and technical solutions with the direction and close supervision of a more senior developer
- Supports team of developers in building code to meet product/platform requirements
- Supports product/platform owner and experienced developers in developing functional application designs and other work products to meet basic design objectives
- Ensures work products meet detailed customer and user requirements
- Participates in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Creates and document system design specifications and other technical documents as required
- Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule
- Assists in automating test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
- Learns and follows software development methodology and architecture standards
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or 1-3 years of relevant developer experience
- Basic understanding of Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and other agile development techniques
- Basic knowledge of DevOps, including continuous integration, continuous deployment / delivery, configuration and containerization, infrastructure as a code, and monitoring
- Basic understanding of SQL programming (like SQLServer, MySQL, Aurora, etc.)
- Basic understanding of AWS (EC2, S3, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, ability to work independently
- A dynamic learner that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty
- Good communication skills
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time