Solutions Architect - ECM
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
The Solutions Architect - ECM will play an important role in the architecture, design, development, and support of next-generation applications built on the OpenText platform. The position will be part of the Business Technology ECM team and will work closely with other architecture organizations at Sysco, ECM functional and technical resources, and our business customers to address content requirements across the Sysco enterprise. He/she should be an experienced IT professional who has worked in large-scale and complex business and technical environments, in particular, experienced in managing complex structured and unstructured content solutions or initiatives. The role requires a combination of technical depth, excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication (both written and verbal) skills, and excellent skills in managing customer relationships.
Description of responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Business Partners on requirements and solution design
- Design and code based on development standards and approaches
- Perform development quality checks
- Provide guidance and mentorship to less experienced developers
- Design and develop new applications, forms, reports, workflows leveraging different OpenText products in the landscape
- Assist with functional acceptance testing as needed
- Assist with code build and deployment process
- Manages, maintains, and enhances structured and unstructured content processes and applications from business and technical perspective
- Monitors and collects data on system behaviors and performances within structured and unstructured content processes and applications for continuous improvement.
- Provides technical expertise and counsel to functional domain leads, BT management, other Sysco organizations and project team members. Provides the Sysco point of view in interactions with third parties.
- Coordinate communications, issue resolution, implementation and testing plans, training plans and successful transition to support and maintenance teams of architecture and operations activities.
- Responsible for guiding and reviewing the development of solutions specified in technical design
- Provide Level 3 production support, involving relevant product teams where applicable
- Reviews, validates, and provides guidance on estimates based on complexity, risk, and effort for proposed technical changes on related ECM platforms to aid in planning and managing of projects
- Contribute, understand and adhere to Application Development processes, software development standards, and technical approaches relevant to assigned technology
- Provide afterhours support as needed
- Perform additional duties as assigned by leadership team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of overall IT work experience
- 5+ years of experience working on OpenText Content Server/Livelink and other related OpenText products
- Knowledge of software development standards and best practice approaches
- Exposure to Agile development methodology
- Ability to perform multiple duties concurrently with attention to detail and quality
- Ability to prioritize and manage work
- Ability to proactively monitor and communicate for timely escalation of issues
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug in assigned technology
- Ability to interact with internal and external team members
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Ability to understand and follow BT department data metrics requirements (such as time recording and project tracking)
- Ability to understand and comply with all SYSCO Corporate policies
- Technical Skills:
- Strong development experience on the OpenText Content Server platform (using Content Server Web Services, REST APIs, OScript) preferably with 10.5/16 versions
- Java or .NET development experience with good knowledge of Object oriented programming concepts and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience working with Workflows, CS Widgets, Workspaces, Connected Workspaces, Web Reports, Web Forms, Templates in Livelink/Content Server
- Data migration exposure from other ECM systems to OpenText using migration tools (InfoFusion OTIC, OpenText Object Importer etc.)
- Good understanding of the overall ECM processes and concepts (Capture, Manage, Store, Preserve, Deliver)
- Experience working with other OpenText products like Archive Server, OTDS, Enterprise Scan, Enterprise Connect, Document Pipeline, Rendition Server, Capture Center, InfoFusion, OTMM, EPS, Process Suite, Output Center is preferred
- Experience with other ECM solutions like Documentum, Hyland, etc. is preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time