Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: SBS Cypress
Zip Code: 77429
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 7
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Senior Manager, Business Performance Improvement, is responsible for planning, managing, and driving improvement programs within Sysco’s Shared Business Services. The Sr. Manager partners with functional leaders to understand priorities and plan the project work necessary to meet goals. Actively identifies opportunities for automation and focuses on operational excellence and enhancing the customer experience. Projects range in complexity from continuous improvement to cross-functional strategic initiatives. Propagates a culture of continuous improvement.
Business Process Improvement for the following Functions:
- HR Services
- Data Services
- Commercial Service
- Finance Services
- Accounting Servies
Lead the planning, organization, and execution of cross-functional business improvement projects and programs.
- Partner with Directors of various functions to identify opportunities to advance the maturity level of their processes in order to better serve internal and external customers.
- Scope and develop project plans and business cases.
- Identify critical resources, assign work, and launch projects.
- Lead all phases of a project from initial opportunity analysis through implementation and realization of benefits.
- Coach and direct the performance of project team members regardless of reporting structure.
- Establish metrics and other measurements to capture benefit realization.
- Collect and present issues and risks to senior leadership for awareness, decisions, and action.
- Initiate and manage multi-phase performance improvement programs, including RPA and other automation.
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and customer-centric operational excellence through training and change management activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent
- 7 years experience of leading project teams in process re-engineering and improvement in an external or internal consulting role with heavy customer interaction.
- Experience with managing strategic portfolio for large departments
- Expert level understanding of business improvement methodologies (DMAIC, Lean Six Sigma, etc)
- Masters Degree
- 7 years of business consulting experience with client facing project experience in business process management and improvement
- Experience with interaction management systems, intelligent automation, telephony
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, TalkDesk, Tableau
- Track record of strategic business planning/design for cross-functional business transformation initiatives
- Experience in organizational change management
- Experience with implementing improvements for a shared services organization
- Experience in the areas of business process review, business process improvement and re-engineering concepts and practices.
- Consulting, cross-functional leadership & ability to influence.
- Ability to think through multiple alternatives and potential consequences to determine the best outcome.
- Ability to facilitate large, cross-functional meetings
- Develop executive ready presentations
- Challenges status quo; identifies new approaches and spots untapped opportunities.
- Prioritizes opportunities and develops actionable strategic plans.
- Identifies and communicates risks and creates mitigation plans
- Uses facts and selects approaches that will work and have the greatest impact.
- Regularly reviews deliverables, problems and performance metrics with team and key stakeholders.
- Relentlessly focuses on execution; holds people fully accountable for delivering their commitments.
- Coaches people and provides timely performance feedback.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the benefits of different mindsets and skills.
- Proactively initiates connections with key stakeholders and team members.
- Communicates ideas clearly and persuasively, adapting style to the situation and audience.
- Actively listens to people's ideas and asks probing questions to create clarity.
- Encourages open and honest communication about challenges.
- Encourages team members to be resources to each other for shared goal attainment.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- PMP (project management professional) preferred
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma and/or Six Sigma Green Belt or higher is preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
SBS Cypress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time