Sr Analyst, Equity Compensation
Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: Corporate Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 5
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why we’re at the heart of food and service.
The Sr. Analyst, Equity Compensation is responsible for the administration of Sysco Corporation’s global equity-related award program activities. This position, under limited supervision, will complete the annual equity grant cycle, generate reports and analyze indicative and share plan data relative to equity-related awards, distributions and exercises; and support the creation of reports to senior management and to the Board of Directors’ Compensation Committee, as requested. Regular contact with internal customers and thirdparty administrators is required to identify, research and resolve problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As subject matter expert, consult with management to facilitate development, implementation, and administration of equity compensation programs.
- Support the completion of the annual equity grant cycle
- Work with internal departments (e.g. Treasury, Finance, Payroll) and external vendors as it relates to equity programs.
- Collaborate with senior management in leading established and ongoing equity-related processes, such as the annual grant cycle.
- Monitor, verify and reconcile activity records with broker, transfer agent, Finance, Payroll, Accounting and Treasury departments.
- Develop methods for eliminating or lessening the existence of manual processes, by documenting and automating processes, including finding solutions within other internal systems or business units.
- Compile data for Compensation Committee reports, proxy, and statements; and produce reports and materials for distribution to company directors and executives.
- Generate and analyze reports on stock option/restricted stock awards, vestings, distributions, option exercises, etc. Summarize and present data in concise formats (tables, charts, etc.)
- Counsel associates, Payroll and Human Resources personnel regarding plan features and plan rules.
- Maintain and operate equity recordkeeping systems and reports.
- Participate in audits (internal and external).
- Support the development and implementation broad-based educational programs and communications related to equity plan participation to support associate understanding of equity awards and Company programs and policies.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Self-starter: exhibits confidence and resourcefulness; analyzes, improves and records procedures; regularly assists with driving change.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and document all aspects of a specific project and ensure scope and direction of a project is on schedule.
- Ability to communicate promptly, clearly and concisely (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Works independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience in managing equity or compensation administration systems
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis of Executive Compensation and/or Equity benefit programs.
- Expert-level Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Especially a proficiency in creating and managing databases, and maintaining Excel spreadsheets with compound formulas and working with large data files.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Familiar with general accounting and payroll practices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Corporate Enclave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time