CMU Account Manager
Company: FreshPoint Southern California
Location: US-CA-City of Industry
Zip Code: 91744
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 1
Position Type: Exempt
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At FreshPoint, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from FreshPoint.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Manage Account Executives and Maintain and Service our Multiunit customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate new menu changes with all departments.
- Coordinate with our H.O.M.E. Team to build and add business.
- Work with Account Executives to ensure all accounts are being monitored.
- Effectively direct, manages, coach and develop Account Executives to meet their Quarterly Goals: Team and Personal Sales Growth, Average Gross Profit Dollars per Stop, Credits and Customer Evaluations.
- Meet Quarterly with each Account Executive to review their CMP targets.
- Follow up on all quality issues, non-scheduled deliveries and late callers.
- Review all shorts and subs.
- Handle all operational issues.
- Run usage reports as requested.
- Set up new items and communicate to all departments.
- Inform all departments of item deletions of change in usage.
- Follow up on pricing and credit issues.
- Respond to customer requests.
- Follow up on customer surveys and track Multiunit customer evaluations.
- Coordinate samples and donations requests.
- Be the liaison for assigned accounts.
- Handle and follow up on all School/University bids
- Adherence to all Company Policies and Safety procedures.
- Maintain auto insurance acceptable to FPSC and list FPSC as an additional insured on policy.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Good attendance and adherence to work schedule
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a prospect target list.
- Manage and maintain their own CMP (Coaching and Maximizing Performance) and oversee and facilitate their team’s CMP’s.
QUALIFICATIONS: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this job.
- Familiar with produce, including varieties, product size, product characteristics, storage requirements, seasonal difference, product features and application.
- Possess basic knowledge dairy/grocery products and culinary industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple tasks and
Professional relationships with ease and efficacy.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written) in a positive manner, follow through on directions and organize effectively to satisfy the customer’s needs.
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License
- Must have a clean MVR/No DUI or serious driving offenses.
- Good communication and math skills
- Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Detail oriented
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle crisis situations effectively.
- Knowledge of Southern California
- Able to work with all levels of the organization in a professional manner,
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma
- One year supervisor experience preferred.
- Two (2) years sales experience in Food Service and/or Produce Sales.
- Two (2) years of experience in outside sales in a fast paced environment, preferably produce or food distribution
- Ability to manually move up to 25 lbs frequently and up to 50 lbs infrequently.
- Must be able to frequently stand, stoop, bend and walk in order to visit customers.
- Must be able to enter data into the computer system
- Must be able to see near and far
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle.
- Have the ability to sit for extended periods and perform repetitive movements in wrist and arms on a frequent basis.
Office, refrigerated warehouse and restaurant environment
- Multiunit sales
- Multiunit gross profit per stop
- Total credit errors
- Customer satisfaction
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time