Contract and Vendor Compliance Coordinator
Company: Sysco International Food Group, Inc
Location: US-FL-Plant City
Zip Code: 33566
Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 0-1
Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco we understand that building a great company is just like creating a great product - you must have all the right ingredients. For us, those ingredients are the cultures, backgrounds, ideas, and experiences behind our diverse workforce that embody Sysco. Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments and other customers who prepare meals away from the home.
As the export specialty division of Sysco, Sysco International Food Group, Inc. delivers the product selection, expertise, service and capabilities of the global leader in food service to the world. Every day, over 30 US based restaurant chains ranging from fine dining to quick service all rely on Sysco IFG to deliver their brand and unique customer experience to consumers in over 90 countries.
We currently have an opening for a Contract and Vendor Compliance Coordinator. The Contract and Vendor Compliance Coordinator position assists finance and profit management by researching and collecting outstanding vendor receivables from vendors, new set up of vendors as well as maintaining Insurance and HHA compliance. Works with contract compliance to pull/review spin documentations so that DPM deals can be maintained or entered.
This terrific opportunity is located at Sysco IFG's facility in Plant City, FL.
Please read through all Responsibilities, Qualifications and Requirements before applying.
The Contract and Vendor Compliance Coordinator primary responsibilities are:
- Reprints Billbacks and sends out monthly to vendors for payment. Contacts Vendors to collect on outstanding Vendor Receivables.
- Pulls/Reviews Spin Documentation for Contract Compliance Analyst, so that billback agreements can be set up or maintained in the system.
- Clears vendor/parent unload errors in DPM system.
- Reviews new items daily to see if they need to be added to deals.
- Assists to Code out /Enter deals to ensure all the items are correctly entered on deals, as back up to contract compliance analyst.
- Sets up new vendors through SUS / STEP/ EBIX environments as well as maintaining vendor Insurance/HHA compliance.
- Scanning agreement documentation into Liberty Database
Contract and Vendor Compliance Coordinator Qualifications:
The Contract and Vendor Compliance Coordinator must:
- Have High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ office experience.
- EBIX and AS 400 experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines; Multi-Task.
- Have good time management skills and ability to prioritize and work under a high stress environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have proficiency in typing and Microsoft Office; Excel/Word.
- Be Self-Motivated and hard work driven.
*** All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo and pass the following before their first day of employment:
- Pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Sysco policy
- Criminal Records Check
- Verification of Previous Employment
****Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis without future employment sponsorship.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time